Scenic Artist & Prop Designer Brian Demski
About This Episode
Hosts Katie "Dudders" and Scott Simmons interview scenic artist, prop designer, special effects makeup artist, and production designer Brian Demski. His distinct style can be found in some of the biggest haunts in the industry and Hollywood movies. His production company, Demski Creations, is located in Central Ohio, and is a fully functional studio fabricating exclusive props and Hollywood creature special effects. Visit http://www.demskicreations.net to see his incredible creations.
- Why he wishes he would have taken better care of his GI Joes
- What he learned from a leather craftsman
- How a Fangoria convention and connection with Necromance store in Hollywood changed his life
- What it's like working at different haunts including industry giant Netherworld
- Learning from your mistakes in the haunt industry
- "Demskiizing" or "Doing the Demski"
ScareHouse, in Pittsburgh PA, is one of America's Scariest Halloween Haunted House Attractions (Travel Channel) - featured on Good Morning America, Late Night with Seth Meyers, Nightline, CBS news, Buzzfeed, Geek & Sundry, and many other national media outlets.
Subscribe today for new episodes of our ScareHouse podcast. Help us reach new listeners when you leave positive reviews and feedback on iTunes. THANK YOU for your support!