Creative Director Scott Simmons introduces Katie "Dudders" to the amazing and inspiring live entertainment shows and events legend, Robbi Lepre. Robbi talks about her almost 40 years of experience in the industry, learning from other haunted attraction experts at trade shows, celebration Robbiween, and the importance of positive connections. You can support Robbi's wellness fund at https://www.gofundme.com/robbi-lepre-wellness-fund
- Robbi discusses her almost 40 years of experience in the live entertainment industry.
- The importance of talking to and listening to experts in other fields.
- Executing and operating large-scale events like Howl-O-Scream and Christmas Town.
- The challenge of working with animals.
- Sometimes Mother Nature is not kind and you have to adjust on the fly.
- Scott and Robbi talk about Robbiween, an event which brought the top influencers in the themed attractions industry to celebrate Robbi.
- Robbi tells us about her current health challenge.
For more information about Sorgatron Media Studios http://www.sidekickmediaservices.com/services/
Please subscribe to our podcast and leave feedback. We appreciate it!
Follow the ScareHouse podcast hosts: Scott Simmons (@ScareHouseScott) and Katie “Dudders” (@kdudders)