Jordan Patton, a competitor from Syfy’s FaceOff, sits down with Scott Simmons and Katie “Dudders” Dudas to discuss FaceOff, his early beginnings at ScareHouse, and DeadNecks.
- Jordan discusses his time on FaceOff and what the process is like on the show
- How being on the TV show has changed his day to day life
- How Jordan got his start in FX and making masks
- Jordan’s first experience with ScareHouse
- Learning how to make masks at a young age
- Discussing Monsterpalooza, special effects convention in Los Angeles
- The beginnings and foundation of DeadNecks
- Creating original content and internal branding (the battle between art and commerce)
- “Elevator Pitch” for DeadNecks
- The future DeadNecks cartoon series and Jordan’s love for cartoons
- The FX artists that Jordan looks up too
- The craziest actor experiences he’s had at ScareHouse
- The budget on FaceOff and how freeing it is
Find Jordan Patton online:
Please subscribe to our podcast and leave feedback. We appreciate it!