"Morose & Macabre's annual cavalcade of the beautiful and bizarre. The Atrocity Exhibition promises to create an immersive theater experience that tells one horribly wonderful story through the art of nationally recognized sideshow, burlesque, and cabaret entertainers. The Atrocity Exhibition is also host to an array of exhibiting artists and artisans for those of a darker sensibility.
This year, the event takes us to a place where innocence is lost, nothing is as it seems, no one can be trusted, and most importantly, there is no way home.
Welcome to Wonderland...watch your head."
- History of the Atrocity show, starting as traveling cabaret & art show
- Why planning starts immediately after the last show
- Whether they should make it longer or take it on the road
- How much longer are they going to do the show
- Keeping the audience guessing
- Why they're so secretive about the event
- The trust they build with their artists & performers
- Finding their own twist on Alice in Wonderland
- Why the White Knight is a metaphor for life
- The insanity behind the scenes
- Tips for running a successful Kickstarter campaign
Limited number of tickets for May 14th, 2016 show are available here
Their event was featured in Pittsburgh Magazine Top 10 Things to do in May
Learn more about this year's show Morose & Macabre Atrocity Facebook Page
ScareHouse, in Pittsburgh PA, is one of America's Scariest Halloween Haunted House Attractions (Travel Channel) - featured on Good Morning America, Late Night with Seth Meyers, Nightline, CBS news, Buzzfeed, Geek & Sundry, and many other national media outlets.
Subscribe today for new episodes of our ScareHouse podcast. Help us reach new listeners when you leave positive reviews and feedback on iTunes. THANK YOU for your support!